The VP, Worldwide Commercialization Strategy & Innovation is responsible for ensuring the delivery of critical strategic initiatives for the Commercialization organization (inclusive of both Commercial and Medical). The role is also responsible to define and support the enhancement of capabilities supporting the Commercialization organization (eg, multi-channel, digital, field training and operations, data & analytics). The role will partner with the Corporate Strategy team on key company-wide strategic initiatives and partner with other functions to enhance interfaces across functions (eg, R&ED, GDD, GPS, BI&A, Enabling Functions).
This role reports to the Head of Worldwide Commercialization Strategy and Capabilities and will routinely work with members of the Commercialization Leadership Team (CLT) across these critical strategic initiatives.
- Leads critical strategic initiatives for the Commercialization organization (ie, Commercial, Medical)
- Partner with Corporate Strategy team across critical cross-functional initiatives (ie, Commercialization lead for initiatives)
- Define and support enhancement of capability teams supporting the Commercialization organization (eg, multi-channel, digital, field training and operations, data & analytics)
- Support the evolution of interface between key functions in Commercialization and between Commercialization and other functions (e.g., R&ED, GDD)
- Lead Commercialization Strategy team and build strategy capability for the Commercialization team
- Bachelor’s degree required; MBA/MD/PhD or other advanced degree preferred
- 10+ years combined experience in Strategy, Marketing, Sales, Access, Medical
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills: effectively structures businessproblems; leverages data (qualitative and quantitative) to identify insights andinform recommendations; leverages key matrix partners (i.e., BI&A)
- Focus on execution and value delivery: strong track record of execution/implementation across matrix teams; simplifies unnecessary complexity to get toaction and value
- Excellent written and oral communication skills – especially executive levelcommunications
- Demonstrates success in driving optimal business objectives in a complex matrixorganization required
- Ability to work on multiple major strategic initiatives and influence senior executives
- Ability to prioritize work with autonomy and drive results under pressure
Please email resume and cover letter to email@example.com