Director, Global Marketing, -Neuromuscular (Location Open)
We are recruiting for the position of Director, Global Marketing, Neuromuscular who will be responsible for the development and execution of Global marketing strategies and tactics for our portfolio.
Reporting to the Therapeutic Area Lead, the Director will be in a critical position working cross functional teams, regional, country and corporate leadership and to advance care in the rare disease community and drive commercial success.
The Director, Global Marketing ensures adherence to relevant regulatory requirements and company Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) as appropriate.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONSPrimary duties/responsibilities:
- Assists in the development and execution of the Global strategic and tactical plan
- Ensures strategic alignment between the Global strategic and tactical plan with the regions and countries
- Develops the Global communication platform including key elements of positioning, messaging, value proposition, creative campaign, and promotional pieces
- Creates and implements global educational initiatives (e.g. symposia, speaker’s bureau, stand-alone events) to raise disease awareness, increase patient identification, and drive belief in Translarna and Emflaza
- Plans and executes HCP and patient market research and advisory board meetings to gain actionable market and customer insights
- Works cross functionally to identify and partner with global KOLs
- Understands the challenges and growth opportunities in the rare disease community and translating these into marketing initiatives
- Plans and executes global congress activities
- Manages external agencies to ensure execution of marketing programs aligned with brand strategy objectives
- Ensures timely and efficient review of promotional materials and complying fully with all legal, regulatory, ethical, and company guidelines
- Works with stakeholder partners in Medical Affairs, Marketing, Market Access, regional and country leadership, Distribution and Finance to optimize commercial success for the near term and future product launches
- Leads a culture of compliance, integrity and transparency
- Manages the operating budget(s) and initiating corrective measures as appropriate
- Performs other tasks and assignments as needed and specified by management
KNOWLEDGE/SKILLS/ABILITIES REQUIREDMinimum level of education and years of relevant work experience.
- 7 + years of experience in Global Marketing or other relevant functions
- Launching and managing products globally in complex rare disease markets
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree; Master in Science or MBA preferred
Special knowledge or skills needed and/or licenses or certificates required.
- Demonstrated track record of success supporting the marketing and commercialization of an orphan, rare disease and/or specialized drug(s) that requires the development and execution of unique sales and marketing strategies.
- Demonstrated success in developing and executing long term and annual marketing plans.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively, as required, in a fast-paced, matrixed, team environment consisting of internal and external team members
- Analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills and the ability to adapt to changing priorities and deadlines.
- Excellent planning, organization and time management skills including the ability to support and prioritize multiple projects.
- Ability to anticipate issues and respond quickly, flexibly and creatively to solve problems and address commercial market challenges
- Hands-on experience in collaborating and working with patient organizations.
- Ability to influence without direct authority.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Excellent verbal and written communication and skills.
- Fluent in English (verbal and written).
to apply please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com