The VP, Strategy & Innovation Commercial Programs is responsible for ensuring the delivery of critical strategic initiatives for the Commercialization organization (inclusive of both Commercial and Medical). The role is also responsible to define, support enhancement and help mobilize the organization to deliver capability requirements for the Commercialization organization. The role will partner with the Corporate Strategy team on key company-wide strategic initiatives and partner with other functions to enhance interfaces across functions (eg, GDD, R&ED, BI&A, GPS, Enabling Functions).
This role reports to the SVP, Worldwide Commercialization Strategy and Capabilities and will routinely work with members of the Commercialization Leadership Team (CLT) across these critical strategic initiatives.
- Leads critical strategic initiatives for the Commercialization organization
- (ie, Commercial, Medical) – working closely with Commercialization line leads
- Partner with Corporate Strategy team across critical cross-functional initiatives (ie, Commercialization lead for initiatives)
- Leads day-to-day operations for the Commercialization Innovation Strategy which includes Growth Theme 3 (GT3) of the Enterprise Digital Strategy
- Define, support enhancement and help mobilize capability teams supporting the Commercialization organization. (e.g. omnichannel, digital, field operations, data & analytics)
- Lead Innovation Tournament along with key Commercial leaders
- Ensure that the Commercialization organization provides clear guidance for the prioritization of Digitalinvestment – aligned with our overall capability development plans
- Support the evolution of interface between key functions in Commercialization and between Commercialization and other functions (e.g., R&ED, GDD)
- Lead Commercialization Strategy team and build strategy capability for the Commercialization team
- Lead the Enterprise Capabilities Council (ECC)