The VP of the Translational DMPK Sciences will provide strategic and scientific leadership to a team of experienced DMPK/ADME scientists and serve as a DMPK Program Lead on discovery and development programs. You will report and be a trusted advisor to the CSO.
- Provide scientific and strategic leadership to a team of DMPK lab scientists that support the discovery and development portfolio consisting of a broad range of therapeutic modalities
- Strong background in the design of studies with drug metabolizing enzymes and transporters.
- Have a strong understanding of ADME and pharmacokinetic principles and experience in supporting drug discovery as a DMPK Project Lead, as demonstrated by a proven track record of scientific achievements and project influence.
- Ability to translate data into program relevance, as part of anticipating and mitigating program challenges.
- Allocate and prioritize resources, collaborate on scientific and business issues and evaluate and implement innovative technologies and strategies to evolve DMPK capabilities.
- Experience leading a team of multi-disciplinary translational DMPK scientists.
- Contribute to building and strengthening partnerships with external collaborators, including academic groups and CROs.
- Attract, engage and develop talent to build and maintain key Translational DMPK Sciences capabilities.
- Build and maintain your reputation as an internationally recognized scientist in the field of translational DMPK sciences.
- PhD with 12+ years of relevant pharmaceutical industry experience is required.
Experience and Skills:
- Proven track record in leading a complex and evolving scientific field and experience in leadership in a matrixed global organization is required.
- Experience supporting programs as a DMPK Program Lead is required.
- DMPK experience in small molecules is required, and preferably in other modalities.
- Knowledge of existing and pioneering of novel in vitro ADME models and approaches is required.
- Demonstrated ability to influence and drive alignment among multiple collaborators to drive progress on scientific initiatives and programs is required.
- Demonstrated success in scientific creativity and collaboration with experts in the field is required.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, oral/written communication and teamwork skills are required.
Please email CV and cover letter to email@example.com for consideration