The Regional Manager of Sales is responsible for supervising, managing, and coaching Therapy Consultants (TCs) and Field Clinical Engineers (FCEs) within their assigned region and achieving sales objectives for that region.
Reporting directly to the National Sales Director, the Regional Manager (RM) is responsible for:
- Delivering the regional/territory sales performance
- Management of consistent territory and quarterly implant quota and annual growth YOY across all TC territories in the region
- Manage the regional attainment of active prescriber and account
- Provide direct management oversight for all regional TCs and FCEs to execute sales strategy
- Collaborate with Field Clinical Managers who provide technical and process oversight to TCs and FCEs within the region to develop clinical excellence and drive foundational clinical processes.
- Hiring, onboarding, training, coaching and team development responsibilities
- Communicate field level intel to the National Director of Sales
- Training in product knowledge, selling skills, and territory management to TCs and FCEs within assigned region.
- Work with TCs and FCEs to formulate, monitor and improve sales plans and all sales-related activities, in alignment with the strategic goals of the Company.
- Conduct field rides with each territory team at least once per quarter to observe performance
- Partner with TC in account planning visits to build rapport with important physicians and purchasing decision-makers in each account.
- Successfully incorporate marketing initiatives and tools into entire region to increase and drive referral development and understanding of regional sales potential
- Attend required national trade shows; attend and staff local trade shows within the region as deemed appropriate.
- Drive new product sales; act as a field resource to the Marketing Department and Field Clinical Managers (FCMs), as necessary.
- Bachelor’s Degree required; advanced degree preferred
- Minimum 8+ years documented track record of performance, achievement, and excellence in sales and sales management.
- 3 years of experience in direct management of employees is desired.
- Previous neuromodulation experience a plus
- Experience with introducing disruptive technologies highly desirable
- Must exhibit a high degree of flexibility in adapting in a rapidly changing environment
- Strong business acumen, and drive for results
- Strong analytical and business planning skills including ability to analyze regional sales potential
- Strong leadership and coaching abilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, strong organizational and motivational skills to lead others
- Strong MS Office skills
- Physical requirements
- Ability to lift 30 lbs.
- Ability to maneuver in the operating room environment during sterile surgical procedures.
- Able to travel up to 70% of the time (dependent on geographic coverage area).
please email resume to email@example.com for consideration