Boston, Philadelphia, Bay Area or San Diego Area Residence Preferred
We are a premier provider of starting material for cell and gene therapy (C>) companies.
We are the first in the world to provide a vertically integrated starting biomaterial supply chain for C> companies, with exclusive access to our own donor center, stem cell collection center/apheresis, and cellular therapy laboratory / manufacturing facility in our 32,000 square foot headquarters.
We are currently recruiting for a Cell Therapy Key Account Executives. The individual in this position is responsible for developing new business collaborations with cell and gene therapy manufactures, specifically meeting their needs for starting biomaterial, including custom product requests for their C> programs. The Cell Therapy Key Account Executive will be responsible for selling our portfolio of products including research, clinical, and GMP grade leukopaks. This role is essential for our growth and success.
Under the guidance and direction of the Chief Executive Officer, the Cell Therapy Key Account Executive shall:
- Be responsible for generating new business & expansion of our customer base through direct customer visits, relationship development, and flawless project management / transition to internal operations to successfully deliver customer specific starting biomaterial requests.
- Must be able to generate and close new business opportunities by promoting current offerings, and emerging offerings as they become available.
Cell Therapy Key Account Executive
- Ability to sell and manage to all levels of client relationships including Manager, Director, VP, President, and CEO of biopharmaceutical companies.
- Identify market trends, assess market potential, and develops strategies to grow market share in the starting biomaterial C> space.
- Must be able to successfully work cross-functional with operations, regulatory and compliance, medical services, apheresis, donor management, scientific and laboratory teams.
- Provides timely customer support and defines and interfaces with internal resources when necessary.
- Active participant in industry events and trade associations.
- Willingness to lead webinars and innovation meetings.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Demonstration of 5 – 10 years + of successful biopharmaceutical sales experience and cultivating productive relationships with manufacturing / supply side team members/leaders of biopharmaceutical companies.
- Strong knowledge of C> market and understanding of biopharmaceutical current and future needs related to allogeneic manufacturing.
- Sales driven and results oriented with a high degree of enthusiasm, creativity, and an entrepreneurial mindset.
- Must be able to work across regions and multiple functions.
- Prefer B2B experience from both established mid-to-large cap and startup levelorganizations in the biopharmaceutical C> supply / equipment provider space
qualified candidates should email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org