The Associate Director, Global Forecasting & Marketing Analytics will be responsible for leading forecasting efforts in supporting strategic and tactical decision making with insightful analysis to maximize the potential of breakthrough cell therapies. As a strategic partner, the role involves collaborating with cross functional teams, including leaders in commercial, FP&A, supply chain, and other corporate functions. The person in this role will be responsible for working independently to identify, prioritize and find solutions for the key forecasting and analytical needs of the commercial organization. He/she will oversee (and at times directly execute) forecasting, secondary data analysis and other analytics projects.
- This highly visible role will lead the development and process execution of Long Range (LRP) forecasts for marketed and pipeline products as well as ad-hoc requests including commercial assessment of business development opportunities
- Independently design, prepare and maintain long range global forecasts models. Leverage primary/secondary research insights and team inputs to create robust assumptions and forecast inputs. The forecaster will produce analogues, formulate assumptions, and define opportunities and risks associated with the forecast.
- Work closely with regional forecasting and commercial teams to ensure consistency in forecast structure and comparability between key commercial assumptions
- Perform ad-hoc and scenario modelling using long-term models to support decision-making by Commercial, R&D, Corporate Development, Finance, and Corporate executive leadership
- Work with regional Market Research group to help scope and design quantitative market research (e.g., discrete-choice conjoint) to inform revenue forecasting via predictive patient share modelling
- Collaboration: Partner closely with FP&A, supply chain and other corporate functions to design and execute an effective S&OP process, to build and drive quarterly revenue reconciliation.
- Strategic Projects: Drive analytics for planned and ad hoc strategic projects including scenario analysis to help drive key decisions for the business.
- Bachelor’s Degree. MBA or other related graduate-level degree is a plus
- 6 or more years of work experience in forecasting, marketing sciences, market research, strategic consulting or other analytical work in the biotech / pharmaceutical industries in leadership roles with direct management experience
- Previous experience in oncology/hematology is required
- Track record of delivering actionable insights through successful execution of forecasting and marketing analytics projects, as well as strategic problem-solving skills
- Exceptional ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-moving entrepreneurial environment, with changing priorities and significant time pressures
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written) required. Demonstrated ability to collaborate and work cross-functionally
- Ability to develop and maintain strong team, including external partners, relationships while driving for positive results.
- Possess a willingness and ability to work hands-on and with a sense of urgency
- Extensive proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook) and forecasting software (e.g., Crystal ball, Forecast Pro, customized platforms)
Please email resume to email@example.com for consideration